в межах міжфакультетської кооперації оголошуєтсья конкурс на
* 2 стипендії для магістрів першого року навчання факультету соціології КНУ ім.Тараса Шевченка для навчання у вересні-грудні 2020 р. на факультеті соціальних наук університеті Лунду (Швеція).
Термін подання документів 1 березня 2020 р. Детальніше про умови конкурсу нижче.
З питаннями щодо конкурсу звертайтесь до Світлани Бабенко sbabenko(a)knu.ua
Department of Sociology, Lund University, Sweden
Faculty of Sociology, Taras Schevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine
are pleased to announce
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Exchange semester for MA students autumn 2020 at the Department of Sociology and the Faculty of Social Sciences at Lund University in Sweden, to study within the master programmes in Sociology or Social Studies of Gender.
1st year MA students at the Faculty of Sociology, Taras Schevchenko National University of Kyiv
Fluency in English
Good study performance
Successful Gender Studies MA students will have priority if they apply to the double degree programme and fulfill the requirements for this programme. * *Eligible to apply the Double Degree Programme are students who are enrolled in the Master´s programme Gender studies at the Faculty of Sociology, have a Bachelor´s degree in Sociology, a minimum average grade in their Bachelor´s studies not less then 75 in a 100 points scale, and the following proficiency in English: A TOEFL score of at least 575 (Internet Based score: 90), or an IELTS score of at least 6.5 (with no score less than 5.5). The students fulfilling the requirements for a double degree will be awarded a Degree of Master in Sociology with specialization in Gender Studies at KNU and a Degree of Master of Science (120 credits) in Sociology or Social Studies of Gender with a major in sociology at Lund University. Requirements includes successful study at Faculty of Sociology (Kyiv) 1,2 and 4th semesters and the 3d semester at Lund University (Sweden), The MA Thesis within the field of gender issues is written in English; it is supervised by the assigned professors by a joint evaluation committee from the Department of Sociology in Lund and the Faculty of Sociology at KNU. 2 Scholarships, 850 euro per month for 5 months each, covering accommodation, living expenses and one round trip flight (pending decision by Swedish higher education agency).
There is no tuition fee for Erasmus+ exchange. Health insurance is provided by the Lund University, as well as visa support issues.
1. Completed application package
2. Personal Interviews Selection Committee from Lund University and Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv proceeds selection based on study achievement, clear motivation and English proficiency.
Application package (in English) includes:
Motivation letter (one page, up to 300 words)
CV (in European format) Study Record \ Transcript (in English)
Proof of proficiency in English (certificates, grades, programs in English completed)
Deadline for application is March 1, 2020
Please, email the complete application package to email@example.com with Subject: Lund Application
Attached documents file format is MsWord .doc or .rtf, named as: YourFamilyName_CV.doc, YourFamilyName_Motivation.doc, YourFamilyName_Record.doc etc. Applicants selected for interview will be informed March 10, 2019 at the latest The Interviews will be conducted till March 29, 2019 (will be informed additionally).
Procedure of the exchange program for Double degree:
After admission students choose the courses in Social Studies of Gender and/or Sociology (30 Credits):
• Gender, Class, Ethnicity and Sexuality 15 ECTS credits; or Sociology: Classical and Contemporary Theorie, 15 ECTS credits
• Research Methods, 15 ECTS credits to study in the autumn semester September 2019 – January 2020 at the Faculty of Social Sciences, Lund University (information available here https://www.graduateschool.sam.lu.se/education/programmes/master-of-scie... and here https://www.soc.lu.se/en/education/masters-programmes/masters-programme-... and to sign a Learning Mobility Agreement with Lund University and Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, specifying the transferable credits for the autumn semester in relation to their MA program at the Faculty of Sociology. If you have any questions or clarification requests, please feel free to contact Dr.Svitlana Babenko (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Prof.Kjell Nilsson (email@example.com)